This Rental Agreement is between you and Essentially Rentals Ltd T/as Essential Rentals (the Company):
Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
- DEBITING YOUR ACCOUNT
- 1.1 By signing the Direct Debit Request (DDR), you authorize the Debit Company that we cooperate with, to debit funds from your nominated account for any amount payable under this Rental Agreement and any other agreement between you and us.
- 1.2 If any payment falls due on a non-business day, it will be debited from your nominated account on the following business day.
- 1.3 All enquiries should in the first instance be directed to Essentially Rentals Ltd T/as Essential Rentals .
- 1.4 Your records and account details held by us will be kept confidential, except information required by our Financial Institution in the event of a claim or relating to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit.
- 1.5 You acknowledge that if you request your bank to recover transferred funds which are a lawful deduction made by us, and a fee is payable by us, then these fees may be recovered from you.
- 2.1 If you want to request a change to the drawing arrangements, please contact us at least 7 days prior to the next scheduled drawing date. You should contact us before contacting your Financial Institution.
- 2.2 These requests may include;
- 2.2.1 Deferring the drawing
- 2.2.2 Stopping an individual debit
- 2.2.3 Suspending the DDR; or
- 2.2.4 Canceling the DDR completely
- 2.3 However, as we have relied on your agreement to honour the DDR, we would be unlikely to agree to a request to change it, unless you provide a reasonable proposal as to how you will make good your obligations under this Rental Agreement.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- 3.1 It is your responsibility to:
- 3.1.1 Ensure that your nominated account can accept Direct Debits (your Financial Institution can confirm this for you)
- 3.1.2 Check your nominated account details with your Financial Institution before completing the DDR;
- 3.1.3 Ensure that there are sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account, by the due date, to allow for payment of the amounts payable; and
- 3.1.4 Advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
- 3.2 If your drawing is returned or dishonoured by your Financial Institution, you should contact us to ensure suitable arrangements to rectify the non-payment. If no contact is made, we reserve the right to redraw the non-payment plus any applicable liquidated damages and fees payable pursuant to this Rental Agreement at any time at our discretion.
- 3.3 You will be responsible for paying any varying charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, liquidated damages payable pursuant to this Rental Agreement and any other fees and charges payable.
- 4.1 If you believe that a drawing has been made incorrectly, contact us during business hours on 07434 646896 before contacting your financial institution.
- 4.2 If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to our dispute, contact your Financial Institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim;
- 4.2.1 Within 7 business days (for claims lodged within 12 months of the disputed drawing); or
- 4.2.2 Within 30 days (for claims lodged more than 12 months after the disputed drawing.)
- 4.3 You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) / Recurring Payment Agreement
- 1.1 CPA’s enables us to make payment arrangements with you our customer, like Standing Orders and Direct Debits, but by debiting funds from your card, rather than from your bank account.
- 1.2 Recurring payment agreements are created by our franchisees and you will be asked to enter your Debit Card details at time of signing the rental agreement to pay your rental amount on a weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly period.
- 1.3 If you have a query about a recurring payment agreement, please contact Essentially Rentals Ltd T/as Essential Rentals or on 07434 646896.
- MAKING PAYMENTS
- 2.1 Once your agreement has been set up, payments will automatically be collected according to the type of agreement agreed to.
- 2.2 Each time a payment is debited from your card or bank account as part of your agreement, a transaction confirmation email is generated by our system and sent to the email address we have on record for you entered when your agreement was created.
- 2.3 If your card expires or if a payment is not authorised, we will contact you to inform you of the steps we need to take to resolve the issue. Information Statement THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR CONSUMER LEASE This statement tells you about some of the rights and obligations of yourself and your lessor. It does not state the Terms and Conditions of your lease.
Essentially Rentals Ltd T/as Essential Rentals holds a Financial Conduct Authority Authorisation Firm Reference Number FRN: 844981.
Contact details are as follows:
Registered Office Street Address: 1st Floor, 105 Highstreet, Brentwood, Essex, England, CM14 4RR
And Trading Address is 45 Marlborough road, Washington, Tyne and Wear, NR73BW
Office Contact Number: 07926756006